Except music from PC to Galaxy S4 transfer, if you desire to get the latest music freely from online music streaming sites for Galaxy S4, like YouTube, you should switch to Wondershare Stream Audio Recorder, which can download/record any online music with 100% original audio quality for your Galaxy S4.
If you want to enjoy music with your Android phone in a more direct way, you can learn more here. With the best Music Downloader for Android, you can free download music to Android phone, like new Samsung Galaxy S4 or HTC One directly & fast.
As a music lover, you may want to enjoy music anywhere and anytime. Especially, you can listen to your favorite music by downloading your favorite songs from the website and then transfer them to your Android phone. It is a very common way. However, don’t you think it very complicate? Don’t you want to find a method to download songs directly?
To download music in a more directly way, I recommend a very professional Music Downloader for Android program: Wondershare MobileGo for Android, which enables you to download music from the built-in Wontube MP3 Download and thus you can transfer these downloaded songs to your Android phone directly, such as Samsung Galaxy S4 or HTC One. You can also add your favorite website through which you download music more to the Online Resources too.
Here, you can download a free trial version of Music Download Android to have a try. Please then install the tool Wondershare MobileGo for Android and launch it. I will show you how to download music to Android phone with it step by step.
Simple steps to download music for Android Phone
Step 1: Connect Galaxy S4 or HTC One to the computer
Firstly, please connect your Android phone, such as Samsung Galaxy S4 or HTC one with your computer via USB cable. Your device will be detected automatically by the Wondershare Music Downloader for Android. And then you will see the files on your phone displayed on your computer.
Note: For Windows users, you can also connect Android phone to PC via Wi-Fi. And the Wondershare Music Downloader for Android supports almost all Android phones, including HTC/Samsung/Sony. Click List of Supported Android Phone to know more.
Step 2: Download music on Android phone directly
Then you can click the button “Wontube Mp3 Download” to search songs you like. Then please click the button “Download” at the button of the left column. If you want to know the downloading process, you can check it on the right pane. When the process comes to an end, you will see these songs already saved on your Galaxy S4 or HTC One Android phone.
Isn’t it much easier than what you usually do? Just download the Wondershare MobileGo Music Downloader for Android to have a try! It will never let you down!
Key features of Wondershare MobileGo Music Downloader for Android:
Not only download music to Android phone directly, but also an all-in-one Android manager. It can backup Android SMS to PC, also transfer contacts, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps to PC.
- Freely import and export Contact Lists to ensure you record all your contacts list easily and conveniently whenever you want. So far the only format supported is vCard.
- Easily add, delete, group and back up all of your contact lists for your Android smart phone.
- Automatically convert incompatible movies and music files into the compatible formats when you try to import these multimedia files from PC to your phone.
- Freely transfer any of your favorite movies and music files from PC to your phone without worrying about the audio formats compatibility.
- Simply build a new play list, export to local, rename, delete, and set ringtones, etc. to organize your media files.
- Freely manage and handle pictures and photos like transferring, rotating, deleting, renaming and so on.
- How to Download Free Apps for Galaxy S4 Android Phone Directly?
- Music to Galaxy S4: How to Transfer Music to Samsung Galaxy S4
- Music to Galaxy Note 2/3: Sync Music from Computer to Galaxy Note 2/3
- How to Add or Put Music on Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/S3/S2
- Sync Music to Galaxy S5: How to Transfer Songs to Samsung Galaxy S5