Days earlier, Motorola Inc released a very smart Moto X. The high-tech Moto X, which is the only smart phone that can be well matched to iPhone, has many new features. If you are voice control lover, you can operate your Moto X by giving the command “Okay, Google Now”, which works well even your Moto X is locked in standby! In addition, you can check time, notice and messages through your Moto X by turning and flipping your Moto X. What’s more, you can even choose your color and material according to your preference!
Just cannot wait experiencing such functions? However, the problem comes. If you want to share the good news with your friends or make phones, send messages, you need to get all your contacts from your old phone. In fact, you can sync outlook contacts with your Moto X in an easier way. In order to get your huge number of contacts from outlook to new Moto X, you can try the tool – Wondershare MobileGo for Android. The professional tool is specially designed for Android users and enables you to sync all contacts files from outlook to Moto X in an easy way!
Now, we offer you free trial version of the tool to have a try. Please download either windows version or Mac version according to system of your computer. Here is the windows version as an example. If you are Mac user, you can also follow the similar steps.
Simple steps to import contacts from outlook to Moto X
Step1: Connect new Moto X to computer
At the very beginning, please install your tool and then run it by double clicking. Then just connect your new Moto X to your computer via a USB cable. The professional tool will start to detect your Moto X immediately and then display all data found on your Moto X device. You should ensure that your device can be recognized as part of your computer.
Step2: Select outlook files you want to transfer
In order to transfer your contacts from outlook, please click “Contacts” icon in the left side column to bring up your contacts window. Then in the drop down list, please click “Import/Export” and then choose “Import contacts from”. Then you will see some choices, you can select either import from Outlook 2003/2007/2010 or import from Outlook Express.
Note: You ought to keep your Moto X connected to your computer during the whole process.
Step3: Import contacts from outlook to Moto X
Now, you can choose the Outlook contacts to your Moto X. Just choose the contacts and then wait for a few minutes. The tool will then start to transfer contacts to your computer automatically.
As a professional Android manager tool designed for all Android phone, including new Moto X, the Wondershare MobileGo for Android has many other features:
- You can back all your Android files up and restore all these with just one click
- The tool enables you to transfer and edit your contacts freely, you can even edit in batch
- If you have many apps to manage, you can turn to the tool to organize your Apps in an easy way
- The Android manager enables you to manage all your desktop SMS and edit them
- If you want to transfer your files, the tool give you a better choice
Just now try the professional Android manager tool – Wondershare MobileGo for Android to import & transfer contacts from outlook to Moto X right now!
- Sync Outlook Contacts: How to Sync Outlook 2010 Contacts from Outlook to Android
- Sync Android with Outlook & Transfer Contacts from Android to Outlook
- Outlook Contacts to Galaxy S5: Transfer Contacts from Outlook to Samsung S5
- Sync Contacts to Nexus 5: Top 2 Paths to Transfer Contacts to Nexus 5
- Sync Contacts to Galaxy S3, Import Contacts to Samsung S3