Don’t worry about how to transfer pictures from computer to Android. The article is to show you the best way to transfer photos to Android phones in a simple, quick way.
How to move photos from computer to Android? The usual method you may resort to is like this. Connect the Android phone or tablet with your computer via a USB cable. Then copy the photos you want from the disk directly to the files on Android. In fact, it is hard to be finished if your USB cable is broken or your computer can’t detect your Android phone or tablet. I would like to finish it with an Android phone manager – Wonershare MobileGo for Android (for Windows users) or Wondershare MobileGo for Android Pro (Mac). It not only enables you to transfer photos from computer to Android, but also the other data, like music, contacts, SMS and apps.
Please download this free trial version of Wondershare MobileGo for Android according to your situation and have a try! Here I will take the Windows computer as an example. And if you are a user of Mac, just follow the same steps to transfer photos to Android phone or tablet.
Step 1. Download and set up the software
Download and set up the Wondershare MobileGo for Android software – this Android manager tool on your computer. Then make your Android phone or tablet connect with your computer with the help of the USB cable or Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi only can be used with the Windows version.). The software will find your device as soon as it is connected and all data on your Android phone will be displayed in the primary window.
This Android phone manager – Wondershare MobileGo for Android program is suitable well for Windows 8/7/2003/XP/Vista. And Wonershare MobileGo for Android supports almost all Android phone and tablets, like Samsung, HTC, LG. To get more info, you can click Supported Android phone and tablets.
Step2. Move pictures from computer to Android
Click the triangle next to “photos” tab in the left column. Then all albums on your Android phone or tablet will be listed. Find the photos you want to transfer to Android. Then add files by clicking the triangle under “Add” and choose “Add file” or “Add folder”. Find the album you want to save photos on your Android in the file browser window. Make sure that your Android phone or tablet is connected with your computer during the whole of transferring photos to Android process.
Except transferring photos to Android. There are many other powerful functions of Wondershare MobileGo for Android, you can use it to backup contacts, call logs, calendar, text messages, music, videos and apps from computer to Android. See below key features of the Android manager for your reference:
- - Manage everything on your Android from PC
- - Backup and restore all the saved data, quick and easy and with one click
- - Installation / removal, and transfer fast and easy to get out of the program
- - Enjoy multimedia files at a time and place
- - Easy transfer of data between Symbian, iOS and Android
- - Sending and replying to text messages directly on your computer
- - Ability to send messages to a group
- - Convert audio and video to Android format
- - Extract Audio and Ringtones
- - Import and Export music directly from / to iTunes Library
- - Easy Transfer contacts to / from Outlook Express, Windows Address Book, Windows Mail, Outlook 2003/2007/2010
- How to Transfer Photos from Android Galaxy S4 / S5 to Computer?
- Photos to Galaxy S4: How to Transfer Pictures from PC to Galaxy S4 / S5
- Transfer Android Files Wirelessly by Android WiFi File Transfer
- File From PC to Android: How to Stream Music from Computer to Android
- Galaxy Note 3 File Transfer – Transfer Files to Samsung Note 3